What is the Smile Operation?

It's about making the world a better place one smile at a time! It's like Pay It Forward, but with smiles! Doing good deeds everywhere SmileOperation is 100% non-profit and essentially all we want you to do is keep spreading the smiles! In the end, how can you get involved? PASS IT ON! =)

In this day and age, we live in a world which is fast paced, exciting and often stressful. In a world run by money, it is rare a second is taken to appreciate others and smile.

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Posted on this website will be locations, times and dates of Smile Operations, operations must be anonymous and receive no reward.

The website is available to comment on how the operation has impacted you, or you may submit your Smile Operation date and location if you have reused a card. The purpose is to read the success and impact of smile operations and change the world one smile at a time.

contact me at:

theSmileOperation@gmail.com
any questions or comments are welcome

P.S. Smile, its contagious

Take a look at some Smile Operations that have occured below!

Sunday Smiles

Everytime you smile at someone, its an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing ~ Mother Teresa

October 21th 2007


-Cost of a large double double: $1.60, Cost of a smile? Free...-

Tim Hortons: 101-10150 Jasper Avenue - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Here three coffee orders were paid for. Spread the smiles! =)

Tim Hortons: Edmonton City Centre 2nd Floor P209 - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Here an entired lineup was graced by Smile Operation as well as a few outliers. In total one breakfast and 7 coffee's were paid for! Pass it on!

Today the catch phrase seemed to be "Why?", I like it better when I hear "Wow" because my mind always wants to reply, "Why not?" There's plenty of good in the world, let's collect it... plant it and let it grow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the coffee at city center! I was blown away by your kindness, I didnt know there was people left like that in the world!I will definatly pass on this smile. Thank you again! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the coffee! It surprised me and totally made my day. I work at a clothing store in City Center Mall and my day there didnt go so well (rude customers) When I was upset at any situation, I kept in mind how there are still great people in this world, and that people do go out of there way to put a smile on someone elses face.